Welcome to the CardioScribes website, providers of the very best web based electronic medical transcription service for hospitals, clinics, individual and group practices and rehabilitation centers. We use state of-the-art computer systems and customized proprietary software to streamline administrative and clinical processes and provide undisrupted communications between healthcare service providers. The efficient services of CardioScribes enable healthcare professionals to make prompt, optimal informed decisions that ensure highest quality patient care at a very low cost.
CardioScribes adherence to Six Sigma principles ensures that only the highest quality transcriptions are delivered to you. Robust quality management system and complete Customercentricity are the buzzwords for our business. CardioScribes offers clients customized solutions with compatible and integrated technology. Added to this is our high degree of commitment to quality and personalized customer service, which is strictly enforced to enable integration of our services with client's individual operational and technical needs. By keeping ourselves abreast of technological advancements, on an ongoing basis, we keep our clients updated with the necessary information and steps taken by us to improve services and support systems.
1. Web Help Desk
2. Telephone Dictation System
4. Software Infrastructure
Web help desk :
Taking note of our client's need for being in constant touch with us; we offer 24/7 customer support through email, phone, Instant Messaging (YAHOO AND AOL) and Short Messaging Service (SMS). These features emphasize our commitment of accessible and personalized service to our valued clients. Your suggestions are welcome to further improve communication channels for better customer support.
CardioScribes SMS Service (Short Message Service) :
This enables you to send instant alerts, specifications, feedbacks and queries to our Cell Phone(s) of the managerial authority account manager or production manager.
- High end DELL servers with XEON processors with at least 6 GB RAM
- Redundant hard-drives at least 200 GB in RAID configuration on each server
- Mirroring servers at two geographic locations to ensure disaster recovery
- Redundant power supply with APC UPC as backup
- Tape backup for daily backup
- Broadband internet connection provided by AT&T and BellSouth with up to 6 MB connection speed
- Industry standard 2WIRE, D-LINK, Linksys and Netgear routers and switches
- Transcription PCs with at least 512 MB RAM, P4 or higher processor, no CD or floppy drives
- Two robust telephone dictation systems are located at two separate locations for disaster recovery with local and toll free phone numbers in call hunting mode.
- Phone services provided by Sigecom, AT&T and BellSouth to ensure lines are always available from different providers.
- Juniper firewall devices with AV, DI and WF subscription
- TrendMicro AV installed on each server and PC
- 128 bit data encryption during data transfer
- Customized transcription management software based on Windows platform
- All Servers have Windows 2003 Server as operating system
- PCs run on Windows XP Pro, Windows 2000 Pro, or Windows Vista
- Database used is Microsoft SQL 2000 Server
Telephone Dictation System :
Software Infrastructure :